Pastel Mousse Bottle
Tint cream cheese mousse with Lemon and Golden Yellow Icing Colors before placing it in our Baby Bottle Pan. Decorate the molded shape with white and rose icings and candy-coated chocolates.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
Pastel candy-coated chocolates
Mousse serves 16.
- Easy-Add Baby Bottle Pan Add to shopping list Baby Bottle Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
We suggest that you tint all icings at one time while cake cools. Refrigerate tinted icings in covered containers until ready to use. Bring to room temperature for decorating.
Make Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix following package instructions
Tint 1/4 cup rose
Reserve 1 cup white
Decorate in Order
Prepare mousse according to recipe, add lemon yellow color with a touch of golden yellow cokor to whip cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate in prepared pan until firm; unmold onto board.
Use rose whipped icing to ice bottle nipple smooth.
Use tip 21 and white whipped icing to pipe zigzags on bottle ring.
Use tip 3 dots of white whipped icing to attach pastel candy-coated chocolates to mousse immediately before serving.