Pastel Carousel Cupcakes
Candy-covered cupcakes piled high with white icing and topped with a sour cherry candy stack up as a tempting centerpiece suitable for any celebration. Present these personal-sized treats for the taking on our Cupcakes –N-More Dessert Stand.
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Sour Cherry Balls Add to shopping list Sour Cherry Balls
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M (2110) Add to shopping list Tip: 1M (2110)
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Waxed paper-covered board
Bake and cool 23 standard cupcakes; remove baking cups.
Tint portions of White Candy Melts® using Primary and Garden Candy Color Sets; also melt Pink Candy Melts®.
Turn cupcakes over and cover with
melted candy; let set, then repeat (1 pk. of Candy Melts® will double-coat 4-5 cupcakes).
Using tinted candy and Orange Candy Melts® in cut bags, decorate cupcake sides with swirls, stripes and lines.
For dots, pipe 1/4 in. diameter circles on waxed paper-covered board; let set, then attach with melted candy.
Using buttercream, cover cupcake tops with tip
1M swirl. Sprinkle with Colored Sugars.
Position sour cherry ball candy. Position on Standard Cupcakes 'N More® Dessert Stand.