Party Pixie Mini Cake
Look what our Stand-Up Mini Bear Pan can become! It’s the Party Pixie Mini Cake, the perfect holiday elf. He makes Santa’s Workshop—and your holiday celebration—a happier place to be.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Stand-Up Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Mini Stand-Up Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 32 Add to shopping list Tip: 32
Trim muzzle area from cake and cut about 1 in. length off each arm, starting on hands. Ice mouth area smooth. Outline mouth with tip 2; pipe tip 2 bead tongue.
Pipe tip 3 dot eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover face with tip 14 stars.
Add tip 14 pull-out star ears and nose. Pipe-in tip 3 cheeks (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Ice soles of shoes smooth with spatula; outline with tip 3. Cover shirt, pants and tops of shoes with tip 16 stars; outline pants with tip 3. Pipe tip 5 suspenders.
Position candy cane on cake pressing into icing; pipe in tip 5 mittens. Trim large marshmallow to shape of hat; attach to head with icing.
Cover marshmallow with tip 32 spiral, ending with point on top of hat. Pipe tip 5 dots on top of hat, for buttons and on toes of shoes. Pipe tip 14 pull-out swirl hair.
Note: Combine Christmas Red and Red-Red to achieve shade used.