Party Pardner Cake
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Cake serves 14.
- Easy-Add Soccer Ball Pan Add to shopping list Soccer Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 14 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 14 in. Cake Circle
- Cotton Balls
One day in advance: Make fondant hat. Tint 16 oz. fondant yellow. Combine half of yellow fondant with Gum-Tex; roll out 1/4 in. thick. For brim, cut out a 14 in. circle; cut circle in half and form a ruffled shape on Soccer Ball Pan dusted with cornstarch. Trim back end to fit. Place cotton balls under brim to support; let dry.
Bake and cool soccer ball cake and 2 mini loaf cakes. Ice ball cake smooth in buttercream. For top of hat, trim loaf cakes to 1 in. high. Position horizontally at top of head; trim as needed to shape to head. Ice smooth; cover with remaining yellow fondant. Position hat brim on cake. For hat band, tint a 2 oz. ball of fondant blue; roll out 1/8 in. thick and cut a 1 x 10 in. strip. Attach hat band over seam with damp brush; trim as needed.
Outline and pipe in mouth with tip 3. Pipe tip 5 dot eyes, nose and cheeks (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 5 string hair; pipe tip 12 outline ears. Add tip 3 dot freckles. Tint 6 oz. of fondant red. Flatten and shape a 3/4 in. ball for tongue; position.
For scarf, roll out remaining red fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut a 3 x 13 in. strip; round off ends. Gather strip to form horizontal folds.
Pinch off 3 in. from left side of strip; position remainder under cake, bending the right end to form bottom tail. Shape the 3 in. piece to form top tail; attach to right side of scarf with damp brush.