Party Faces Cupcakes
Nothing like a plate of smiling cupcakes with joyous party smiles to get the fun started. Bake cupcakes in Party Hat Baking Cups and make hats with Party Time Candy Mold. Decorate faces and top with candy hat.
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Party Time Candy Mold Add to shopping list Party Time Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Party Hat Baking Cups Add to shopping list Party Hat Baking Cups
Tint portions of melted white candy blue, yellow, green and violet using candy colors.
Mold candy party hats using painting method. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Ice cupcakes smooth. Pipe tip 3 outline mouth, eyelids and eyelashes.
Pipe tip 4 dot cheeks and nose (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 4 swirl or pull-out hair, add tip 3 bows. Position candy hats.