Party Face Cupcakes
Thrill your little party guests with cupcakes personalized with their names and faces. Use royal icing to pipe heads and add features that apply to each individual. Display them on our Cupcakes ‘N More Dessert Stand and watch their eyes light up!
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 38 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 38 Count Dessert Stand
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make faces. Using copper-tinted royal icing, in cut parchment bag, pipe a puddle shape for each face on waxed paper; let set.
Pipe swirl or pull-out hair, dot and string facial features in royal icing; let dry 24 hours.
Bake and cool cupcakes in baking cups.
Ice smooth in buttercream with spatula.
Print tip 2 name in buttercream.
Carefully peel faces from waxed paper; insert in cupcakes.
Position on stand.