Party Bug Cupcakes
This Party Bug Cupcake is perfect for your lucky little lady. They are sure to be a hit at your next party.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake cupcakes in Standard White Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Reserve a small amount white icing for eyes and mouth. Tint 1/3 of the remaining icing with Black Icing Color. Tint the rest of the icing with Red-Red Icing Color.
Ice cupcakes with red icing. Make a small line across center of each cupcake with the edge of the Spatula.
For the head, pipe a quarter-sized to ball of black icing at one end of the line using Round Decorating Tip 3.
For the body, pipe small Round Decorating Tip 3 dots across the surface of the cupcake.
Finish the face with the same tip by piping eyes and mouth with reserved white icing, red icing dot for nose and black dots for pupils.