Paradise Palace Castle Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Cake serves 21.
- Easy-Add Romantic Castle Cake Set Add to shopping list Romantic Castle Cake Set
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Spiral Pattern Roller Add to shopping list Spiral Pattern Roller
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- 17 x 23 in. foamcore board
- Craft knife
In advance: Make flowers and leaves. Tint 1 in. balls of fondant blue, yellow, rose and violet and a 1 1/2 in. ball green. Roll out 1/16 in. thick. Using cutters from Flower Making Collection, cut 10 apple blossoms and 10 forget-me-nots each in blue, yellow, rose and violet. Let dry in melting plate cavities dusted with cornstarch. In green fondant, cut 25 small and 25 large rose leaves. Score vein lines using small end of veining tool from Confectionery Tool Set; let dry on small flower formers dusted with cornstarch. Using royal icing, add tip 3 dot centers to flowers; let dry. Brush with Pearl Dust™.
For castle turret peaks, tint 16 oz. fondant rose; roll out 1/8 in. thick. Using turret peak patterns from Cake Set or Pattern Book, cut 4 small, 4 medium and 3 large turret peak pieces. Brush turret peaks lightly with Piping Gel; attach fondant pieces, wrapping around peaks. Attach peaks to castle towers with royal icing; let dry. Pipe tip 5 outline windows. Brush peaks and windows with Pearl Dust™.
Wrap foamcore board with foil and lightly brush with Piping Gel. Tint 72 oz. fondant blue; roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cover board with fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Prepare 1-layer 6 and 10 in. cakes for rolled fondant. Tint 36 oz. fondant yellow; roll out 1/8 in. thick, then roll again with pattern roller. Position on cakes; brush with Pearl Dust™. Stack cakes and position on base board, 1 in. from bottom edge. Roll out 3 oz. white fondant 3/16 in. thick; using patterns cut clouds. Brush with Pearl Dust™ and position on board. Insert 1 large and 2 medium towers 1 in. deep in 10 in. cake. Insert 2 small towers 1 in. deep into 6 in. cake. Attach remaining towers to board with icing. Position door and 3 windows from Castle Set on cakes. Outline with tip 5; brush with Pearl Dust™. Attach flowers around door, along base of castle and on peaks with icing.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.