Here´s a pet that everyone will want. A cute little panda cupcake that is as much fun to make as it is to eat! Just pipe face and add Candy Melts®* discs for ears.
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Gold Foil Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gold Foil Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Bake and cool cupcakes in Gold Foil Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Using white buttercream icing, ice cupcakes smooth with spatula.
Melt candy according to package directions and place in bag fitted with Round Decorating Tip 2. Using melted candy and Round Decorating Tip 2, pipe-in area around eyes, add dot nose and outline mouth.
Using white buttercream icing, pipe Round Decorating Tip 2 dot eyes.
Position candy melts discs for ears.
You can easily turn this panda bear into a teddy bear by using Peanut Butter Candy Melts for ears and facial features.