Pair of Hearts Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add SweetHeart Pan Add to shopping list SweetHeart Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 101 Add to shopping list Tip: 101
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make tip 101 roses using royal icing. Make 72 white roses and 34 rose-colored roses, all with tip 4 bases. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Bake and cool two heart cakes. Trace center heart pattern on cake tops with toothpick. Ice cakes smooth in buttercream with white center hearts. Using script pattern, trace name on center heart; pipe name with tip 4. Create scroll shapes around center heart using tip 2 dots. Attach roses around center heart with buttercream. Pipe tip 6 bead bottom borders; attach roses over border with icing.