Cookie Sheets & Je…
Owl Be There! Cookie Pop
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (2 oz. per trea)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each Cookie Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare dough and press into Cookie Treat pan; position sticks. Bake and cool. Cover with thinned color flow icing; tap to settle, then let dry.
Shape fondant tree. Wrap cookie stick with tinted fondant, leaving 3 in. exposed at bottom. Shape fondant to form tree trunk and branches. Use knife tip to imprint lines for bark texture.
Figure pipe owl. Use full-strength color flow icing to figure pipe owl on cookie. Pipe tip 1A teardrop shaped body, 1 x 1 1/4 in. long. Pipe tip 12 oval head and pull-out ears. Pipe 8 tip 2 dots in a circle for eyes; fill center and pat smooth. Pipe tip 1 bead beak and outline eyelashes, tip 10 teardrop-shaped wings and tip 2 pull-out dot feathers around neck. Let dry overnight.
* Combine Golden Yellow with Lemon Yellow for yellow shown.
* Combine Orange with Red-Red for orange shown.
* Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.