Our Fine Feathered Friends Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Red Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Orange Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Orange Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Yellow Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Yellow Cake Sparkles™
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
Bake cupcakes in Colorful Leaves or Autumn Themed Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe, and ice cupcakes smooth with white icing using Spatula.
For body and head, tint 1 cup icing with Brown Icing Color. Pipe two balls of brown icing with Round Decorating Tip 12. Flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. For wings, pipe a pull-out with brown icing using Leaf Decorating Tip 349 on each side of body.
For feet and beak, tint 1/4 cup icing with Lemon Yellow Icing Color, and pipe short pull-outs with Round Decorating Tip 2.
For eyes, tint small amount of icing with Black Icing Color and pipe two dots with Round Decorating Tip 1. For wattle, tint remaining icing with No-Taste Red Icing Color and pipe a pull-out with Round Decorating Tip 2. For feathers, sprinkle Cake Sparkles in layers, starting with yellow, orange, then red.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more