Cookie Sheets & Je…
Our Family Tree Cookies
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Maple Leaf Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Maple Leaf Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Oak Leaf Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Oak Leaf Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Mini Leaves Candy Mold Add to shopping list Mini Leaves Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Use molds and melted candy to make 20 dark green and 20 light green (mix green Candy Melts with white Candy Melts) leaves. Refrigerate until firm.
Make cookie dough recipe; tint brown, red, orange, yellow. Roll out brown dough and use patterns to cut out tree and 7 branches. Score trunk of tree with toothpicks. Roll out red, orange and yellow dough and cut approximately 16 leaves. Bake and cool all pieces.
Dip backs of cooled cookies in melted chocolate and position on waxed paper until firm. Arrange branches and position leaves on tree, attaching with melted candy. Pipe names with melted candy in cut disposable bag.