Ornament Cookie Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Cupcakes 'N More® Holiday Tree Dessert Stand
Make ornament cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut 1 cookie for each cupcake using medium Cut-Out. Bake and cool.
Cover top of cookie with buttercream using tip 5 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 3 center band. Pipe tip 5 dots on band (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Cut mini marshmallow in half with scissors; attach for ornament top with buttercream. Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with spatula. Position cookie. Position cupcakes on stand.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more