Orange Web and Green Spider Cookies
These cute, creepy crawly spiders and just what kids will love at their parties, especially in spooky 3-D.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare roll out cookie dough. Cut with spider web and spider from set. Bake and cool.
Use tip 5 and full-strength orange color flow icing to outline spider web; let dry. Use tip 5 and thinned down orange color flow icing to fill in spider web; let dry. Use tip 1 and thinned down black color flow icing to pipe lines on spider web; let dry.
Use tip 5 and green buttercream icing to pipe legs on spider. Use tip 1 and green buttercream icing to pipe pull-out hair on spider's face. Use tip 1 and white buttercream icing to pipe whites of eyes. Use tip 1 and black buttercream icing to pipe dot pupils and outline mouth. Position spider head on cookie.