Orange Web and Green Spider Cookies
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare roll out cookie dough. Cut with spider web and spider from set. Bake and cool.
Use tip 5 and full-strength orange color flow icing to outline spider web; let dry. Use tip 5 and thinned down orange color flow icing to fill in spider web; let dry. Use tip 1 and thinned down black color flow icing to pipe lines on spider web; let dry.
Use tip 5 and green buttercream icing to pipe legs on spider. Use tip 1 and green buttercream icing to pipe pull-out hair on spider's face. Use tip 1 and white buttercream icing to pipe whites of eyes. Use tip 1 and black buttercream icing to pipe dot pupils and outline mouth. Position spider head on cookie.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more