Optical Illusions Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack (red, yellow, green, blue)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack (purple, orange)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- white vegetable shortening
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 8 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Ribbon Cutter/Embosser Set Add to shopping list Ribbon Cutter/Embosser Set
- Easy-Add Tapered Spatula Add to shopping list Tapered Spatula
- Cake plate or pedestal
- Glue stick
- Facial tissue
- 6 in. waxed paper square
In advance: Make bow following course instructions using 50/50 fondant and gum paste blend. Let dry.
Tint 24 oz.fondant blue using primary fondant. Prepare and cover 2-layer round cake; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Tint white fondant yellow, green, red, orange and purple. Cut rounds and inlays using medium and small round Cut-Outs. Roll out blue fondant 1/4 in. thick. Cut circles using narrow opening of tip 12; roll into balls. Attach to bottom border and randomly on cake top and sides. Attach bow to cake top with gum glue adhesive.