Open Heart Ornament Cookies
Ornament cookies are a tasty way to say “I love you!” These edible valentines are covered with Color Flow Icing then decorated using Sugar Pearls and easy-to-pipe outlines.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sugar Pearls Sprinkles Add to shopping list Sugar Pearls Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Curling ribbon
Use largest heart cutter from set to cut cookies. Use smallest heart cutter to cut out center heart. Use toothpick to make a hole that will accommodate ribbon. Bake and cool cookies.
Use tip 2 and full-strength rose color flow icing to outline rose cookie. Use tip 3 and thinned down rose color flow icing to fill in cookie. Let set.
Attach sugar pearls to cookie with tip 2 dots of full-strength rose color flow icing.
For red cookie, use tip 2 and full strength red color flow icing to outline cookie. Use tip 3 and thinned down red color flow icing to fill in cookie; let dry.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white color flow icing to outline and pile lines on cookie. Let dry.
Thread ribbon through cookies.
*Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shown.