One for My Baby Girl Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 12; each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add #1 Pan Add to shopping list #1 Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare dough and tint a portion light copper; roll out. Cut smallest bear using plain dough and largest boy or girl using tinted dough. Bake and cool cookies.
Also: Tint 5 oz. fondant rose or blue. Roll out a small amount 1/8 in. thick. Cut a 1 x 3/4 in. wide triangle for bear's hat; let dry on cornstarch-dusted board. Reserve remaining fondant.
Decorate cookies using royal icing. Set cookies on waxed paper-covered board. For bear: Outline and pipe-in bear (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 3 to pipe dot muzzle (pat smooth); outline and fill in bib. Use tip 2 to pipe dot eyes, outline mouth and bib outline, string and scallops. Use tip 2 to fill in ears, pipe number, attach hat and pipe pull-out dot fringe. For girl: Use tip 3 to outline and fill in shirt, jumper and collar. Use tip 2 to pipe facial features, curly hair, shirt collar and dots on skirt (pat smooth). Pipe tip 3 shoes (pat smooth) and bow in hair.
Ice cake smooth with buttercream. Pipe tip 21 shell bottom border. Roll out white and reserved tinted fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut squares using smallest Cut-Out.
Attach to edge of cake top with dots of icing, alternating colors and trimming as needed to fit curves. Cut name using alphabet cutters; position on cake. Position cookies.