One Flag for All Cupcakes
Arrange cupcakes frosted in red, white, and blue into an Old Glory shape. Baked in Wilton Stars and Stripes Baking Cups, they’ll keep their patriotic spirit when guests pick them up!
- Easy-Add Blue Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Blue Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Red Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Red Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Stars Candy Mold Add to shopping list Stars Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Stars and Stripes Baking Cups Add to shopping list Stars and Stripes Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
In advance, mold 12 stars using melted white candy.
Make 54 cupcakes; cover each with tip 1M rosette in buttercream.
Sprinkle 12 cupcakes with blue sparkles, 19 with red, reserve 23 white.
Position candy stars on blue cupcakes. Arrange cupcakes to form flag.