One-Eyed Whoopie Pies
The “eyes” have it—these whoopie pies are a scream for Halloween parties. Begin with our Whoopie Pie Pan and then pipe the details using buttercream icing.
Favorite Whoopie Pie recipe or mix
seedless strawberry jam
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Ready-To-Use Gel Tube Add to shopping list Red Ready-To-Use Gel Tube
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12-Cavity Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list 12-Cavity Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
Bake and cool whoopie pies according to pan directions.
Warm jam up to spread easier. Place jam in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on low for 10 seconds. Use spatula to heavily spread jam between pies and press pies together so jam oozes out of sides.
Prepare icing and tint portion black; reserve some white. For eyeball, use tip 12 and white icing to pipe ball. For pupil, use tip 4 and black icing to pipe dot. Use red piping gel to pipe veins.