One Cool Customer Cake
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- jelly candy disks 1 in. diameter
- wafer candies round
- Candy-coated chocolates
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
- Sugar cone
- rolled fruit snack
- Jelly spearmint leaves
- jumbo candy cane
- coconut-covered marshmallow toasted
Cake serves 52.
- Easy-Add Step-By-Step Snowman Pan Add to shopping list Step-By-Step Snowman Pan
- Easy-Add 12 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Straight Spatula Add to shopping list Straight Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- 1/2 in. thick foam-core or sturdy board (approximately 25 x 13 in.)
For nose, cut cone to 2 1/2 in., ice smooth with orange icing; set aside. Ice face area of snowman cake smooth with spatula; position wafer candy eyes and cheeks, licorice mouth; position nose. Attach candy-coated chocolate pupils with buttercream.
To ice hat area, place icing in a disposable bag cut with a 1/2 in. opening. Cover hat area; ice smooth with spatula. For hatband, cut fruit snack into 3/4 in. wide strips; attach with white buttercream. For holly, cut jelly leaves in half with scissors; attach leaves and candy-coated chocolate berries with buttercream.
For body, spatula ice 1-layer round cake. Ice and smooth jacket area following procedure for hat area. Score jacket seam with spatula edge; attach jelly disk buttons and candy-coated chocolate trim with buttercream. For bow tie, press two 7 in. lengths of rolled fruit snacks together at one end to form longer ribbon. Fold ends into center to form loops and crimp at center. Wrap a 2 in. strip of rolled fruit around center and attach for knot with icing; position on cake. For pipe, trim cookie stick to 4 in.; insert marshmallow on one end, insert other end in mouth area. Position candy cane.
*Note: Combine Christmas Red and Red-Red for shade shown.