One Colossal Cupcake
Make a Cupcake Pan (which serves 12!) live larger than its dimensions. Magnify allure by adding fondant ridges to the base and confetti dots and stars cut from fondant to its iced crown.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Yellow Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Yellow Cake Sparkles™
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Cupcake Pan Add to shopping list Cupcake Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rod Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rod
In advance: Roll out yellow fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut large star using large Cut-Out™; brush with water and sprinkle with Cake Sparkles™. Let dry.
Ice bottom half of cake smooth. Cut 4 1/2 x 1/2 in. strips of yellow fondant 1/8 in. thick and position on bottom half of cake.
Ice top half of cake fluffy with spatula. Roll out all fondant colors 1/8 in. thick. Cut confetti dots using small opening of tip 8.
Cut stars using small and medium Cut-Outs™; brush with water and sprinkle with Cake Sparkles™. Position dots and stars on cake top.
For candle, cut dowel rod to 4 in. long; using damp brush, cover outside and fill inside of dowel rod with yellow fondant.
Cut a 3/8 x 5 in. strip of red fondant and wrap around candle; attach with damp brush. Pipe tip 4 melted wax effect on top end of candle.
Cut a piece of spaghetti to 4 in. long. Attach to large star with damp brush; add a small piece of fondant for support.
Paint top 1 in. of spaghetti with black icing color for wick; insert in candle and let set. Insert candle in cake. Cut fondant name using alphabet Cut-Outs™; position on cake.