Jelly Roll and Coo…
One Chic Chick Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Lavender Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Lavender Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Garden Candy Color Set (black used)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- large spice drops (yellow)
- granulated sugar
Each serves one.
- Easy-Add 12 x 18 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 18 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Girl Power Candy Mold Add to shopping list Girl Power Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Leveler Add to shopping list Cake Leveler
- Waxed paper
In advance: Mold sunglasses in candy mold using Painting or Piping Method making frames, then filling in lenses. Chill until firm.
Also: Prepare body. Bake and cool cake. Trim to 3/4 in. high. Cut circles using cutter. Cover with melted candy. Chill until firm.
For wings, cut yellow spice drop in half lengthwise; cut 2 V-shaped slits in top.
For hair, cut spice drop into 4ths. Using 1/4 piece, cut slits and separate tufts.
For feet, cut orange spice drop lengthwise in half. Cut a 1/4 in. flat slice off each half and back (reserve curved pieces). Flatten slightly; cut slits for toes.
Use reserved orange piece to shape beak; cut slit for opening.
Roll all pieces in sugar to coat. Attach features and sunglasses using melted candy.