On a Softer Side Brownies
Give brownies girly-girl appeal. Upside-down Muffin Pan brownies turn elegant when glazed with Ready-to-Use White Frosting and crowned with icing roses.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Nonpareils Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list White Nonpareils Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 103 Add to shopping list Tip: 103
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool brownies. Position brownie upside down on cooling grid; using heated icing in cut disposable bag, pipe over top of brownie, letting icing drip down the sides. Sprinkle immediately with nonpareils. In buttercream, make a tip 103 rose with tip 7 base for each treat. Position rose.