On The Rim-It's In! Cookie Pop
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Square Crinkle Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Square Crinkle Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Mold solid cordial cup baskets using cocoa candy. Mold basketballs in melting plate cavities using candy tinted orange and mixed with a little cocoa candy (2 halves needed for each ball). Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Pipe lines on net and basketballs using melted candy in cut parchment bag; refrigerate until firm. When halves are firm, attach together with melted candy.
Cut, bake and cool square cookie backboards; cover with melted candy; let harden. Tint portions of candy blue and red with candy colors; pipe zigzag outline and target zone on backboard with melted candy in cut parchment bag; refrigerate until firm. Attach cookie stick, ball and basket with melted candy; let set.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more