On Her Toes Lollipops
Create a Valentine’s Day scene using molded candy lollipops and figures! The base can be a simple craft block circle or an edible treat (a brownie or crisped rice cereal treat, for instance).
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Ballerina Princess Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Ballerina Princess Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Craft block 2 in. diameter x 1 in. deep
- 12 pink satin ribbon 1 in. wide
- 24 pink satin ribbon 1/4 in. wide
*brand confectionery coating
1. Combine melted white candy with a little pink to make flesh tone for ballerina. Mold ballerina and heart lollipops using "painting" method. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Cut sticks to various heights.
2. Wrap craft block base with Fanci-Foil. Tape 1 in. wide ribbon to side.
3. Insert lollipop into base. Gather ribbon into loops and attach with melted candy.