Floral Collection …
On Her Holy Day Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Cross Pan Add to shopping list Cross Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Kit Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Kit
- Easy-Add Communion Girl Topper or other topper Add to shopping list Communion Girl Topper or other topper
- Double-thick corrugated cardboard
Prepare cake and cover with 2 pks. rose-tinted rolled fondant; smooth.
Cut out fondant flowers and leaves using large daisy, apple blossom, pansy and small rose leaf cutters from floral set.
Brush backs with water and position randomly on cake. In buttercream, add tip 1 vines, dot flower centers and veins on leaves.
Using thinned rose fondant, pipe tip 4 bead border.
Cut approximately 54 additional pansies. Trim off two petals, leaving a 3-scallop design.
Using small end of tip 5, dipped in cornstarch, cut a center hole in each remaining petal.
Brush with water and attach to foil-covered board, framing cross. Position topper.