Old-Time Candy Shoppe Gingerbread House
- Easy-Add Pre-baked Gingerbread House Kit Add to shopping list Pre-baked Gingerbread House Kit
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- 14 colors Assorted Candy Sticks
- 9 White Gum Balls
- 4 rolls Pastel Candy Wafers
- Easy-Add Pastel Nonpareils Candies Add to shopping list Pastel Nonpareils Candies
- Mini Tart Disc Candies
- 10 Large marshmallows
- Jelly spearmint leaves
- 5 sticks Striped gum
- Sugar cone
1 gingerbread house.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 12 x 12 x 2 in. Styrofoam
Make tree in advance: Cut spearmint leaves horizontally in half. Attach bottom halves to bottom half of sugar cone using Tip 6 and royal icing. Attach top half of leaves (with vein imprint) on top half of cone. Pipe tip 5 snow mounds on tree. Let dry.
Assemble house according to package directions. Cover Styrofoam with Fanci-Foil and position house on base. Pipe tip 2 filigree design on front peak.
For roof shingles, attach pastel wafers with icing, in overlapping fashion, working from edge to peak of roof. Attach tiny disc candies upright along top of peak.
Trim peak and underneath eaves with Tip 18 shells. Ice windows and window area of door smooth. Outline windows and door with tip 6, using Brown/Red-Red combination icing.
Bend gum to form awning and attach with icing; pipe tip 2 beads along top edge. Pipe tip 352 pull-out leaves around roof line and at side window sills; add tip 2 dot holly berries. Attach pastel nonpareils candies to door sides and striped gum for window shutters.
Trim candy sticks and attach to corners of house; pipe Tip 18 shells on sides of candy sticks.
Cut marshmallows to assorted sizes and attach to base of house for bushes; cover with Tip 18 pull-out stars, add tip 2 dot holly berries. Ice board fluffy with spatula.
Break candy wafers in pieces and position in icing for walkway. Insert trimmed candy sticks on angles on base; attach gumballs to tops with icing.
Pipe tip 1 dots and hearts above windows and door. Pipe tip 2 icicles around house. Write Tip 1 "Candy Shoppe" message.