Oh! What A Christmas Tree Cookies
Oh What a Christmas Tree is a cone-shaped tower covered with tree-shaped spritz cookies. The packages are little mini cakes you cover with melted candy and “wrap” with fondant ribbons and bows.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
Mini candy-coated chocolate dots
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cookie Master™ Plus Cookie Press Add to shopping list Cookie Master™ Plus Cookie Press
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cake Circle Add to shopping list Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set Add to shopping list Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set
- Craft knife
- Styrofoam® cone tree trimmed to 10 in.
- Waxed paper
- Plastic ruler
*Brand confectionery coating.
Tint a portion of dough green and place in press. Using tree disc, press 50 cookies; sprinkle with rainbow nonpareils. Place plain dough in press. Using star disc, press 1 cookie; sprinkle with yellow sugar. Bake and cool all cookies.
Cover Styrofoam cone with Fanci-Foil; ice cone with melted green candy and refrigerate until set. Attach tree cookies with melted candy, beginning at bottom of cone. Attach star cookie to top.
To make gift packages, bake 9 x 13 in. sheet cake, 1 in. high. Use medium square Cut-Out™ to cut 12 packages. Place on cooling grid covered with waxed paper. Cover cakes with melted candy; tap grid to smooth surface of cakes and refrigerate to set.
Roll out assorted colors of fondant 1/8 in. thick. Using craft knife, cut 4 ribbons (1/4 x 4 in. long) and 5 loops (2 in. x 1 1/4 in. wide; fold in half) for each package. Attach ribbons and loops to cakes with melted candy. Position packages around tree.