Oh Christmas Tree Candy
How sweet it is! A white candy base holds the decorated green candy tree. Assorted icing decorations are attached in front to complete your Oh Christmas Tree scene.
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Petite Twinkling Trees Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Twinkling Trees Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment
Yellow spice drop
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Colorful Holiday Cutters Add to shopping list Colorful Holiday Cutters
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Mold tree and base candy plaques: Place Christmas tree cutter on non-stick pan. Pour melted candy in cutter, filling to 1/4 in. depth. Refrigerate to set. Fill mini loaf pan with melted candy to 3/8 in. depth. Refrigerate to set. Unmold.
Using a cut parchment bag and melted candy, pipe scalloped trim on tree. Sprinkle with Christmas nonpareils. Make a star: sprinkle work surface with granulated sugar.
Roll out spice drop to 1/8 in. thick and cut out 1 in. diameter star using paring knife or scissors. Attach star to top of tree with melted candy. Attach tree to base with melted candy. Arrange icing decorations and attach with melted candy.