Cookie Sheets & Je…
Nothing Like Elf Help Cake Pops
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cake pop serves 1.
Tint 1/4 oz. of fondant green, 1/2 oz. red. Tint white candy orange for flesh color and pour over boy. Dress in red and green fondant. Roll 3/4 in. ball and shape into cone for hat about 1 1/2 in. high. Attach with candy to head, pipe ears and nose in flesh color. Pipe eyes and smile with black candy. Pipe curl with light cocoa candy in melted parchment bag. Roll balls of fondant 1/8 in. diameter to place around hat. Roll ball of fondant 1/4 in. diameter for top of hat. Attach with melted candy.
Click here for a list of flavorful cake ball pop recipes.