Noel Nesters Cake
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add White Sparkle Gel Add to shopping list White Sparkle Gel
Cake serves 32.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 6 pc. Holiday Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list 6 pc. Holiday Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- 10 in. square foamcore board (1/2 in. thick)
In advance: Make fondant pieces. Tint fondant: 6 oz. red (add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex), 2 oz. light green, 2 oz. dark green. Roll out 1/8 in. thick as needed. Use pattern to cut 3 birds (reverse pattern for 1). Use cutter to make 4 dark green and 5 light green holly leaves (after cutting, adjust cutter, position and recut to vary sizes).
Roll 13 red berries, about 1/4 in. diameter. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board. Attach Cookie Treat Stick to back of top bird using fondant adhesive. Pipe tip 2 dot eyes. Also: Cover base board with rolled fondant.
Bake and cool 2-layer cakes. Prepare and cover with rolled fondant. Prepare for Stacked Construction. Brush top areas with Piping Gel and sprinkle on Sparkling Sugar. Tint 3 oz. fondant brown and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut 2 tapered branches, 9 in. and 12 in. long, about 3/8 in. wide. Use Piping Gel to attach fondant branches, holly leaves, berries and 2 birds to cake sides. Insert top bird.
* Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown.
Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.