Stand-Up Cuddly Be…
No Applause, Just Throw Candy Cake
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Green spice drops
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 112 Add to shopping list Tip: 112
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
Bake and cool cake. Trim arms and shoulder areas from bear. Ice smooth inside of ears and bottom of back paws (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Lightly ice pumpkin area of cake smooth. Pipe-in tip 4 bear eyes, nose and mouth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover head and legs with tip 18 stars. Tint 1 1/2 packages of fondant orange mixed with a small amount of red-red; tint remaining 1/2 pk. yellow. For pumpkin area, roll and position 1/2 in. diameter logs long enough to cover area; add individual logs until entire area is covered. Trim as needed.
Trace eyes, nose, mouth patterns with toothpick and trim away areas with sharp knife. Replace cut out pieces with yellow fondant using pattern as guide. Pipe-in arms with tip 1A; cover with tip 18 stars. Add tip 112 leaves around neck. Make hat from small logs of fondant; position on bear and add green spice drop on top.