Night, Night Time Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- 1 Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 12 cupcakes)Easy-Add Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- 1 Light Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (makes about 60 hats and tassels)Easy-Add Light Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Light Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Circles Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Circles Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Craft knife
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice cupcakes smooth with sky blue buttercream.
Using punch with Large Circle Cutting Insert, cut circle from Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets! Move circle 1 in. over to the left and cut again to form a crescent moon.
For hat, use Rotary Cutter to cut a piece from Light Pink Sugar Sheets! to fit over the top inch of the moon. Draw dots with pink FoodWriter.
For pompom, use the narrow end of tip 12 to cut a circle from Light Pink Sugar Sheets! Cut a starburst shape with craft knife. Attach to the top of the hat using piping gel. Attach the hat to the moon using piping gel.
Draw features on the moon using blue and black FoodWriter. Attach moon to cupcake.