Neon on your Tree Cake
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Purple Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Purple Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Yellow Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Yellow Cake Sparkles™
Cake serves 14.
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Facial tissue
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make bow and streamers. Tint 8 oz. fondant green; add 1 teaspoon Gum-Tex. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut 2 strips for loops, 2 1/2 in. wide x 8 in. long. Brush ends with damp brush and press together. Cut ends to taper to 11/2 in. Align on sides on cornstarch-dusted board, supporting openings with tissue. For streamers, cut 2 strips 3/4 x 10 in.; cut v-shaped notch in ends. Shape and let dry on cornstarch-dusted board, supporting with tissue. Cut a 3/4 x 2 in. strip for knot; wrap around ends of loops.
Make hook. Tint 3 oz. fondant blue. Roll a 1/2 x 10 in. long log; shape into a hook and let dry on cornstarch-dusted board.
Tint remaining fondant: 18 oz. violet, 5 oz. yellow.
Bake and cool 1-layer round cake. Prepare and cover cake with violet fondant.
Roll out yellow and remaining violet fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use wide end of tip 1A to cut approximately 12 violet circles; use circle metal cutter to cut 7 yellow circles. Brush circles with water; sprinkle with matching Cake Sparkles. Attach to cake with damp brush. Attach bow and streamers. Position hook.
Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.