Neon Skull and Crossbones Cookies
Kids will just love a scary Halloween treat. Our Leaf Green Icing Color and Color Flow Icing give this cookie its neon glow!
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Cookie Sandwich Pan Add to shopping list Halloween Cookie Sandwich Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare dough. Bake and cool cookies according to package directions.
Prepare Color Flow icing. Tint portions black and green.
Use tip 3 and full-strength green icing to outline skull and crossbones. Use a cut parchment bag and thinned green icing to fill in skull and crossbones. Let set until dry.
Use tip 3 and full-strength black icing to pipe eyes, nose and mouth. Let set until dry.