Napkin Ring Cookies
These flavorful rings make great conversation starters. Shape the pretty toppers with Flower Perimeter Cutters and then flow in with color flow icing.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Flower Perimeter Cutter Add to shopping list Flower Perimeter Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- napkin rings
- cloth napkins
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using flower cutter; bake and cool. Outline petals with tip 3 and full-strength color flow. Flow in with thinned color flow in cut parchment bag; let dry. Using full-strength color flow, pipe tip 5 inner petal outlines and dot flower center; sprinkle center with yellow sugar. Attach cookies to napkin rings with melted candy; let set.