Name of Love Cookies
Our Name of Love Cookies are dedicated to a happy couple, whether they be newlyweds or celebrating their 50th anniversary. A sweet bouquet of drop flowers frames the double hearts.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Double Heart Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Double Heart Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 129 Add to shopping list Tip: 129
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make flowers. On waxed paper-covered board, using red royal icing, pipe 16 tip-129 red drop flowers with a tip 2 white dot center for each. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry overnight.
Roll out dough. Cut, bake and cool cookies using Comfort-Grip Cutter. Ice cookies smooth in thinned rose royal icing; let dry. Decorate using full-strength royal icing. Print tip 2 names in red. Attach flowers with a dot of royal icing. Pipe tip 349 leaves in green.