More Hop To Your Pop Lollipop
Kids will jump to it when you serve goofy gumball-eyed amphibians. Form frog pops from Candy Melts shaped in our Round Cookie Treat Pan and Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set.
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Spearmint leaves candy
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
To mold body of frog, fill cookie pan with melted green candy; position stick and twirl to cover with candy.
To mold legs, place 3rd smallest heart cutter on waxed paper-covered cookie sheet; fill cutter with melted green candy. Refrigerate all candy until firm; unmold.
Cut heart candy in half to create two legs; attach to back of body pop with melted candy. Pipe arms using melted green candy in cut disposable bag. Refrigerate until firm.
Dip gumball eyeballs halfway in melted green candy to make eyelids. Let set. Tint melted white candy black, using candy color.
Pipe pupils and mouth using melted black candy in cut disposable bag. Let set. Attach eyeballs and spearmint leaf feet to pop with melted candy.