Monstrous Merriment Cupcakes
Bigfoot is back! These beastly rice cereal treats are easy to make—just pack the mixture into footed silicone baking cups, ice and add fun candy trims. Watch our online video.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Jumbo Stars Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Stars Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Jumbo Diamonds Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Diamonds Sprinkles
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Candy-coated gum squares
Candy-coated chocolate dots
Peppermint hollow-center hard candy
Rice Cereal Crispy Treats
Each cupcake serves 1.
Prepare cereal treats recipe. Press into silicone cups before mixture cools, filling to top. Spatula ice smooth with buttercream.
Pipe tip 9 ball eyes with tip 3 dot pupils (flatten slightly and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Attach candy-coated chocolate nose with dots of buttercream. Insert banana-shaped candies for horns. Add tip 3 string mouth. Attach jumbo confetti spots with icing.
Draw bloodshot lines on hollow-center candy "eye" using red FoodWriter. Position on treat; attach candy-coated chocolate pupil with dots of icing. Insert jumbo diamond sprinkles for hair. Pipe tip 3 string mouth; add gum square for tooth.
Pipe tip 9 ball eyes (flatten slightly and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Position candy-coated chocolate nose. Insert jumbo star sprinkles for hair. Pipe tip 3 string mouth. Position jumbo diamond sprinkles for teeth.