Monster Maker Brownies
Give homemade brownies a jolt of electricity! Top them with a molded monster candy made with the Wilton Halloween Candy Kit for Pretzels for a spooky sweet for your party.
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Chocolate nougat candy
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add Halloween Candy Pretzel Kits Add to shopping list Halloween Candy Pretzel Kits
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Plastic ruler
Create candy monster. Use decorating brush or disposable bag and melted green candy from kit to paint or pipe face and hand areas of mold. Chill until firm.
Use decorating brush or disposable bag and melted light cocoa candy from kit to paint or pipe hair and shoe areas of mold. Chill until firm.
Use decorating brush or disposable bag and melted white candy from kit to paint or pipe pant area of mold. Chill until firm.
Use melted orange candy from kit in cut decorating bag to pipe in shirt area, filling half full. Tap mold gently to remove air bubbles. Chill until firm; unmold.
Bake and cool brownies 1 in. high. Cut into rectangles, 4 3/4 in. x 2 in.
Tint buttercream icing gray using black icing color. Ice brownie tops smooth with spatula.
Roll out nougat candy. Cut strips, 1/4 in. x 2 1/2 in., for straps. Position monster candy and straps on brownie.