Monogrammed Memories Cake
Create a personality-plus cake in a jiffy. Decorate an Oval Pan cake with color flow initials created with our patterns; finish the lush look with readymade Floral Cake Decorations.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Non-stick vegetable pan spray
Cake serves 22.
- Oval Pan Set (16 1/2 x 12 3/8 inch pan used)Easy-Add Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 12 in. Floral Cake Decorations Add to shopping list 12 in. Floral Cake Decorations
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 1/2 in. thick oval foamcore or plywood board 2 in. larger than pan diameter
- Waxed paper
- Cellophane Tape
- Paper towels
At least 2 days in advance: Make color flow monogram. Enlarge letter patterns to desired size using copy machine. Outline with tip 2 and flow in using cut parchment bag. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry for 2 days. Make 90 color flow dots on waxed paper using tip 2 and thinned color flow; let dry.
Tint fondant blue. Wrap foamcore board with foil and brush with piping gel. Cover with fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Prepare 1-layer cake for rolled fondant . Cover with fondant and smooth with Fondant Smoother. Position cake; pipe tip 5 bead bottom border with buttercream. Carefully remove monogram and dots from waxed paper; attach with tip 2 and thinned color flow. Position floral decorations.
*Combine Royal Blue with Violet for blue shown.