For fun by the barrel-full, shape your favorite cocoa cripsed rice cereal treats into easy chimp chums. Decorate the face with ease using melted candy. Watch our online video.
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy
Cocoa Rice Cereal Crispy Treats
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Paring Knife
Spray pan with vegetable pan spray. Prepare cereal treats recipe and press into pan; cool. Cut heads from treat using large round Cut-Out. Cut ears from treat using medium round Cut-Out; cut in half and press halves onto side of head.
Place candy in disposable bag; melt according to package instructions. Cut tip of bag; pipe an oval shape for muzzle and pipe in inner ears and eye areas. Overpipe muzzle; let set. Tint a portion of melted candy black. Pipe dot eyes and nostrils; add string mouth. Insert lollipop stick into treat.