Monkey Munchie Cupcakes
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Chocolate Buttercream Icing recipe and ice cupcakes smooth with chocolate icing using Spatula.
Melt White Candy Melts according to package directions. Tint small amounts of melted Candy Melts light pink and black using Garden Candy Color Set.
For face, cover Monkey Upper and Lower Face pattern with a sheet of Non-Stick Parchment Paper. Melt Light Cocoa Candy Melts according to package directions and combine with a small amount of melted White Candy Melts for tan shade. Fill Disposable Decorating Bag with tan melted candy. Outline and fill in pattern; refrigerate until set.
For eyes, pipe white melted Candy Melts on Upper Face; refrigerate until set. Add pupils with black melted candy and return to refrigerator until set.
For nose and mouth, pipe black melted candy onto Lower Face. Pipe cheeks with pink melted candy. Refrigerate until set.
Carefully peel upper face and lower face off parchment paper. Position upper face on cupcake; slightly overlap lower face piece. For ears, insert 2 Cocoa Candy Melts half-way into top of cupcake.