Mod Monogram Cookies
Make every guest feel special with cookies showcasing his or her initials. Animal-pattern and white circles cut from Sugar Sheets! handily highlight letters written with edible markers.
Your favorite roll-out cookie recipe
- Easy-Add Zebra Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Zebra Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Violet Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Violet Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Lavender Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Lavender Colored Sugar
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Circles Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Circles Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut out cookies using cutter. Bake and cool. Ice smooth with buttercream.
Using cutter as a guide, trace shape on back side (shiny side) of Zebra Sugar Sheets! with black FoodWriter. Cut a circle 1/4 in. smaller with scissors. Spray circles with Color Mist. Let dry 10 minutes. Attach circles to centers of cookies using piping gel.
Using punch with Large Circle Cutting Insert, cut 12 circles from White Sugar Sheets! Using black FoodWriter, write letters on white circles. Attach to cookies using piping gel. Using a cut parchment bag, pipe piping gel around edges of white circles. Sprinkle with colored sugar.