Mixed Bouquet Cupcakes
Your springtime cupcakes can be as colorful as a field of wildflowers. These flower topped treats feature colorful Rosebuds, Daisies and Apple Blossoms.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Sparkling Sugar
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 126 Add to shopping list Tip: 126
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
Ice cupcakes smooth.
For daisies, pipe tip 126 petals from cupcake edge to center. Pipe tip 3 ball center; sprinkle with yellow sugar.
For rosebuds, pipe tip 126 half rose; add 2 side petals. Pipe tip 3 sepal and calyx; add tip 352 leaf.
For apple blossom, pipe tip 126 apple blossom with tip 3 ball center; sprinkle center with white sugar.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.