Minnie Mouse Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Creamy Peach Icing Color Add to shopping list Creamy Peach Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Pan Add to shopping list Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Pan
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
In advance: Make bow. Tint 6 oz. of gum paste rose. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Using Bow Patterns and knife, cut one bottom and two top sections. Score lines with veining tool from set following pattern. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board. Attach top sections to bottom with gum glue adhesive.
Also: Make polka dots. Roll out white gum paste 1/16 in. thick. Cut circles using wide end of tip 2A. Attach to bow with gum glue adhesive.
And: Make knot. Roll a 1/2 x 2 in. long log of rose gum paste. Flatten to 3/4 in. wide. Taper one end and attach for knot with gum glue adhesive.
Bake and cool Minnie Mouse cake. Position on foil-wrapped cake board cut to fit.
Outline facial features with tip 3 and black buttercream icing. Pipe in eyes with white, mouth and pupils with black and tongue with peach (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Cover top of head, nose and ears with tip 16 stars in black. Cover face with tip 16 stars in light copper. Pipe tip 3 dot eye highlights in white and outline lashes in black.
Position bow; prop up with a small amount of icing.