Mini Rose Bouquet Cake on a Stick
Give a mini cake bouquet to your Valentine — these blooms look good enough to eat, and they are! Tie a bow around the “stick” stems for an elegant presentation.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
Candy Melts® (use Light Cocoa for brownies; White, Yellow or Light Cocoa for cake)Easy-Add Candy Melts® Add to shopping list Candy Melts®
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Rose Mini Cake Pan Add to shopping list Rose Mini Cake Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 366 Add to shopping list Tip: 366
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake your favorite cake or brownie recipe in Rose Mini Cake Pan. Remove from pan and cool.
Tint a portion of icing Red-Red and Christmas Red combination. Using tip 3, outline cake tops, following petal shapes. Immediately sprinkle with sugars; shake off excess. Tint a portion of icing green. Using tip 366 pipe leaves on cakes. Melt candy. Insert end of cookie stick into melted candy and insert into back of rose cake. Let set.