Mini Heart Pan
Mini Heart Art Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Yellow Icing Writer™ Add to shopping list Yellow Icing Writer™
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Writer™ Add to shopping list Pink Icing Writer™
- Easy-Add Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
- Easy-Add White Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list White Cake Sparkles™
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Heart Pan Add to shopping list Mini Heart Pan
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Funny Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Funny Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
Cover Mini Heart cakes with various colors of pastel fondant.
For pink heart, immediately imprint diagonal lines using ridged wheel of Cutter/Embosser.
For the bow heart cut 3/8 in. wide strips to make ribbon, loops and streamers; cut V-shape in streamers. Roll a small ball for knot and attach all pieces with damp brush.
For other cake centers, cut fondant pieces using small, medium and large heart and flower Cut-Outs.
Most designs use stacked shapes, for light blue cake, cut a large white heart with a medium size open center and position over a medium green heart.
After cutting some shapes, immediately brush with water and sprinkle with Cake Sparkles or Colored Sugars.
Cut ¼ in. wide strips for sides of some designs; twist strips on light blue heart.
Roll fondant balls for bottom borders.
Attach all pieces with damp brush. Add dot flower centers with Icing Writer.