Mighty Monster Cookie Pops
This not-too-frightful monster is a wonderful hand-held treat to create for parties and lucky trick-or-treaters. It’s so much fun to make with our Monster Cookie Pop Pan.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Each Cookie Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Monster Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Monster Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
Prepare cookie recipe. Press in pan with sticks according to pan instructions. Bake and cool cookies.
Use tip 5 and thinned green icing to pipe in face (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 5 and thinned black icing to pipe in body, hair, arms and legs (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Score lines for arms with toothpick.
Use tip 3 and green icing to pipe dot hands (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 3 and gray icing to pipe shoes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 2 and gray icing to pipe dot bolts on neck and buttons on jacket.
Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe dot eyes. Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe dot pupils.
Use tip 2 and black icing to outline eyebrows and mouth.
* Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.
* Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.
* Gray is achieved by adding a small amount of Black Icing Color to white icing.